MyID.ca Terms of Agreement
Your relationship with us is governed by the rules and regulations of the province of Ontario in the country of Canada.
Any dispute must be decided by Ontario courts.
We reserve the right to stop offering services at anytime for anyone for any of the following reasons:
- Attempts to interfere with normal operations of any of our servers including any attempts of hacking, snooping,...
- Endangering the wellbeing of any of our staff through the infliction of physical or emotional stress or harm.
This includes among others all acts of harrassment, threats, physical abuse, violation of privacy, discrimination, and verbal abuse.
- Sending us threats via email and/or other forms of communication methods (Physical mail, faxes, voice mail,...)
- Contacting us in any inappropriate, hostile, or intimidating fashion
- Making false allegations about our company in any way or fashion on any public or private method of communication.
We reserve the right to determine whether any specific act committed violates this section of this agreement.
We also reserve the right to take whatever action we deem necessary in this regard including contacting the RMCP and taking legal action against violators.
Should we decide to cancel any service, we reserve the right to determine whether we issue a partial credit that covers
the unused portion of that cancelled service or no credit at all due to violation of our terms of agreement.
No Refund All orders placed on myid.ca are non refundable except in case of non delivery of service in time.
Failure to Deliver Purchased Service in Time: Whenever you purchase a service from us, we will make reasonable efforts to deliver that service
to you expeditiously. Failure from us to do so entitles you to a full, no questions asked, 100% refund.
The amount of refund due can never exceed the total amount placed for the service.
That purchase price determines our maximum liability under all scenarios that lead to service not being delivered.
This includes hardware or software errors, programming malfunction, and/or whatever maybe construed as gross negligence.
At no point in time will we ever be held liable to any direct or indirect losses beyond the initial amount paid for the non-delivered service.
- You are the rightful owner of the domain registration
- To be eligible to register Canadian domains, you need to satisfy
- You may lose access to your domain if CIRA determines you have violated
- Furthermore, you may lose access and/or ownership of your .ca domain if
one the following happens:
c) You fail to read and act upon any email notice sent from either us or CIRA with respect to your domain or CIRA registration account.
a) We cannot collect the due registration fees (Credit card chargeback, paying with stolen funds)
b) You are found by a canadian court to have used that domain name in any activity related to child pornography or criminal behavior
A) Our Commitment to you:
- We'll go out of our way to provide you with a fast and reliable hosting
environment for all sites hosted with us
- Well maintain our hardware and software and apply security and other
upgrades as needed. This may result in occasional short interruption in service.
We'll do our best to schedule our server maintenance after midnight when traffic
is much lower to all websites.
- Rarely, there may be a need to move to another ISP. We'll do our
best to give you ample notice beforehand so that this results in minimal interruption
with respect to your site access. In extreme cases, you may need to re-setup
certain parts of your site like email addresses, email forwarding, and mailing
addresses. This is going to be a very rare happening if any.
B) Your responsibilities:
- You read the email notices we send you with respect to server maintenance.
- You do not engage in any illegal activity of any kind or sort. An illegal
activity is one that violates the laws of any country. Furthermore, you do
not use your domain in any act of hatred, bigotry, or discrimination
- You cannot use your domains or hosting services to send any spam (Bulk
commercial unauthorized email). We have a zero tolerance
policy towards spam and will close your account if we determine,
at our sole discretion, that you did engage in spam mailing. Our ISP charges
us $300 USD for any spam incident that originates from our server. If that
happens because of something you did, you agree that you will be responsible
for this charge and that you'll pay it within 7 days of receiving our written
notice in that regard.
In other words: DO NOT SEND ANY SPAM from our servers.
- You do not host any illegal material like warez, pirated software, .....
or any material that infringes on anyone's intellectual property